Rime - Gamescom 2014 Trailer





I'm really excited about this game Rime! With the indefinite delay of The Last Guardian from Team ICO, this is exactly the kind of game I've been craving. The trailer immediately gave me memories of playing ICO and Wind Waker, both games which I adored immensely and played to completion.



I'm yet to enter the next gen console level of games but will be getting a Playstation 4 next month. The initial line of games for both Xbone and PS4 didn't have me clamoring for either console. But it has become apparent that the PS4 holds more of the games I'd like to play in its upcoming roster. I'm getting the Destiny white console bundle. While I don't really play FPS and suck immensely at them, Destiny does look interesting and has been likened to a shooter version of Phantasy Star Online, so it should be good for my first game on the console.







And you know... hopefully.... one day.... The Last Guardian may actually come out on PS4. *sobs quietly in the corner*

Comments