Binan Koukou Chikyuboueibu Love! - Episode 1 - That magical boys anime is finally here!


I was super excited when I first saw the previews for Binan Koukou Chikyuboueibu Love!, as ever since I saw Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? I've had a craving to see more magical boy shows arise.

Binan did not disappoint! Complete with a bath scene, a crazy pink wombat for a familiar, wacky monster of the day, naked transformations, fabulous wands and phrases like "Love Making!" I was having a squeefest. This is a hilarous parody of the magical girl genre.









This one time at the bath I got molested by a wombat.






And sometimes little boys molest wombats back.





Dundundun the mysterious student council!



Oh hey, I'm just teaching class with a wombat under my arm, carry on kids.


I like money!

I like girls!

I like wombats!

You what mate?


Oh no, someone has been feeling unloved!




Time for you all to receive Lovracelets!









It's time for Love Making!!!

























Holy shit we're fabulous as fuck!













*zip* Time to pull out my wand!












I came a love heart.










Then I came more love hearts.



And finally my enemy was satisfied by love heart bukakke.




Dat afterglow.





Lookout guys, he has a hedgehog. A green one. Is that Sonic's cousin?










Comments