More Sexy Men with Squishy Butt's and Pecs on Mouse Pads!

I've done some more digging around the internet and found more 3D mouse pads featuring hot bishi's! Enjoy ~ <3 p="">



Kise showing of his pecs and Kuroko's lovely butt!

Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Stay Night shows off his butt!

This super hot yaoi mouse pad of Archer and Lancer.
I couldn't resist and I'm getting this for myself XD

If the previous mouse mat was too hot for your, perhaps this adorable chibi version of Rider and Waver from Fate/Zero is more up your alley!

Gilgamesh bending over and submitting his butt for your wrist resting pleasure!

Luffy from One Piece

That's all for now! I hope this helped you find a nice husbando in mouse mat form!
You can view the previous post with Sexy Bishounen Mouse Pads here



Comments